Vac Truck Rentals has been established to be the go-to hire company for all your dry hire hydro excavation, sewer jetting and industrial vacuum needs Australia wide.
With the most modern range of equipment, you can be certain you are hiring the highest quality, expertly designed and safety specified hydro / vacuum excavation machines on the market.
Having strong customer focus and constant commitment to safety and compliance, Vac Truck Rentals will provide you with a dry hire solution for your next project.
Vac Truck Rentals not only dry hires hydro / vacuum excavation machine equipment, we also exclusively offer approved clients a rent to buy option.
Familiarisation training is provided with all new dry hires conducted by one of our certified trainers. Additional training is available through our training module on the smart device fitted with every machine.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Solely dry hire focused.
- Modern, safe, compliant and extremely well maintained hydro/vacuum units.
- Competitive and flexible rates.
- In depth industry experience & understanding of key processes and operational standards.
- Understanding of customers’ requirements to provide a high level of service and support to meet their expectations.
- Familiarisation training with all new hires.
- The highest standards of safety in the industry, together with systems to exceed statutory compliance.
- Exclusive rent to buy options.
Our vision is to be the leading hydro/vacuum dry hire company in Australia.
Our mission is to provide our customers with an extensive range of the most modern, affordable, safe & reliable hydro and vacuum excavation equipment on the market. We will continually strive to improve our products & services through evolving and innovative strategies, safety & environmental systems.
At Vac Truck Rentals, we firmly believe in our values and are dedicated to ensuring all business is conducted in a manner reflecting these values.
- Professionalism and commitment to 100% customer satisfaction. Understanding customer’s requirements and expectations is paramount.
- Safety and compliance of the highest level.
- To actively seek hydro/vacuum unit improvements to meet and exceed ever changing industry and legislative standards.
- To promote an environmental compliant culture.
- Commitment to quality by the pursuit of everyday excellence in all activities we undertake.